Ashtanga Yoga Self-Practice Lab w/Spiros
This workshop tackles a lot of hands-on yoga practices interspersed with discussions of the method and some of the reasoning involved.
- Self practice, personal explorations & experience
- What is Vinyasa and why?
- On sweat, toxins,’purifying blood like gold’, tonifying—e.g., cleansing creating a thinness of blood, simplifying/optimizing flows in the body; reviewing
- Notes on Trishtana (3 places of attention & action)
- Subtle flows & lifting: the Bandhas
- Some thoughts on pain, stiffness and injury